I needa cowboy gun...

RedAllison

Welp yesterday I axed my wife what I was gettin for Fathers Day. She told me if I wanted anything specific I needed to go buy it myself. :confused: (Welp I got my FAV gift lastnight. :laughing) So anyway I was thinkin, I aint boughta gun in 2008 and with my birthday next month maybe I should "treat myself" for Fathers Day & BD. I've ALWAYS loved engraved silver plated, pearl handled .45LC single actions. I did a lil checkin around and danged if A. Uberti (Beretta) aint makin JUST what the doctor ordered for 2008!!! :cool:

http://www.uberti.com/firearms/engraved_cattleman.php

http://www.uberti.com/firearms/images/1873_cattleman_engraved_nickel_pearl_lg.jpg

I have NO idea what use it would be, but wth I think they look cool and my crazya$$ WOULD carry it concealed from time to time!!! :cuss
RA

J

John Richied

I have NO idea what use it would be, but wth I think they look cool and my crazya$$ WOULD carry it concealed from time to time!!! :cuss
RA
It’s been almost THREE weeks and no one has responded to your post…
So DANG RA is ya scared someone is looking for ya or what… LOL :laughing :laughing :laughing

Last edited by a moderator:

RedAllison

Pinkus why would I be skeert? :confused: I just luv these ol cowboy guns and the chrome and pearl is da cats PJs.

Hell everyone knows I gotta arsenal already, this one would just be another one in the pile. :relax:
RA

RedAllison

lol Gary... snakes, bottles, perps ya just never know what needs a good thumpin bya .45LC

I just love the classic lines of the old Colts but todays guns are built so much better with better metals and tighter tolerances via CNC, investment casting etc...

:at the bar
RA

RedAllison

John I said that because it's not exactly an easily concealable "pocket pistol" like some of my others.

RedAllison

Slo at 245#s I doubt I got much more room for anymore weight! :embarassed And my wife carries my purse. :cuss

This is America, AINT gotta have a reason to carry. Our constitution says we CAN just 'cause we wanna. Don't need anyother reason than that!!! :beer:
RA

Fishforcash

This is America, AINT gotta have a reason to carry. Our constitution says we CAN just 'cause we wanna. Don't need anyother reason than that!!! :beer:
RA
Amen to that. The silver/Pearl aint me but I love that Bison/Coin version. LCs are always sweet handguns but the 1911s are what I collect.