If you were planning to RE-POWER...

Kmack

I'm not big into sticking my nose where it don't belong but the boat pictured that you wanted is an especially beautiful combination of colors - boat and trailer.

The one they sent, although not unattractive, has no where near the "pop" of the original.

That pop is a big part of why we like these boats and I would not "settle" for something that far removed from what I wanted. Too much money involved.

My opinion is that at any price within $15,000.00 or so of the original deal I'd walk. I'm not sure I wouldn't be kicking myself for the life of the boat even at that.

Sorry, but this makes me sick to my stomach.

scj

I actually like the hull colors better on the one you received so beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However, the seats are hideous IMO!

I'd be sending those to Allison to get recovered and they can send the bill to Key!

Get rid of the pins please........

Kmack

I actually like the hull colors better on the one you received so beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However, the seats are hideous IMO!

I'd be sending those to Allison to get recovered and they can send the bill to Key!

After looking again you're right. Same seats and some black accents would bring it to life.

ROBERT CROSS

The vinyl stripes will be off.....working on a solution.
Has anyone seen a factory delivered Allison with hull vinyl?

Seats....We'll deal with that after the phone call.

Last edited:

RiverRat71

Hey Bob, she is beautiful to me, but I feel you. It isn't what you ordered & that is the bottom line. I am sure whatever doesn't do it for you now likely will over time. After seeing your last GS & all the nice touches you added to it I am sure this one will end up a work of art as well. By the way, my 08 Elite has a black & silver vinyl stripe on the topDSC02178.JPG . I am assuming it is factory as well. RR

flying07

IMG_4277.JPG Personally, I like what you got, but I'm a little biased to my knowledge mine was the only GS built in this combination with the red Shield. The seats, I always wanted red, but I agree, the red with the black looked way better. You're in a really tough spot, keep us posted. Good luck

ROBERT CROSS

I think it's way cooler than the boat listed ! Want to trade HaHa ! Love those seats too get some real pictures of it Bob it's Too Cool ! Or maybe I just like white with red trim ! Those pinstripes can come off ! I took mine off the day I got the boat ! I would love to order a boat with those colors !
Soooo......Allison does use vinyl, kind'a surprised.....ours never saw water 'til 7 days ago and it's peeling,

I like the way she looks with more white, but I'm thinking a 1" wide black above red stripe above & below the rub-rail will take the eye from stern to bow, with a black border around the wings.

On edit.....just like what you see above, I'm taking that pic too my striper, Von Straus.

WOOPWOOP

Last edited:

catfish123

I like the one you ordered FAR better than the one you got. Not sure I fully understand the whole transaction but I would never be satisfied until I had the one I ordered.

mikesufka

I would be beyond livid. Keep us posted on how this ******** dishonest crook tries to fix this situation.

MDS

Last edited by a moderator:

ROBERT CROSS

I like the one you ordered FAR better than the one you got. Not sure I fully understand the whole transaction but I would never be satisfied until I had the one I ordered.
CF,
.....'ordered' is not quite on the mark, more like chosen off the 'lot'.

I was never informed that the boat I chose & was pictured on the website was not the one I would be getting.
In fact the photo's of the same red & white GS are now represented as being a 2017.
In Key's defense he uses a contract web-host, but should absolutely keep things up-to-date and supply the proper photo's.

......... I'll make right.

mikesufka

I still can't believe this guy switched boats on you........... Keep us posted.

MDS

scj

Yeah, a few black inserts in the seats and I'd be happy but it your boat and money spent.

It's a brand new boat regardless of the year and I'm sure you'll have many great outings and a good story to tell after this is over.
However, the look on your face when you showed up at Glenn's would have been priceless I'm sure.....:confused:

scj

Robert, it was nice of you to take your daughter with you to visit Darris and Nancy........:)

Darris is smiling as he loves a good 200..................