Jaco's Edtion Cut ET 31 pitch

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
I have a Flow Torque Hub (Square Bore) Jaco's Edition Cut ET stamped 30 pitched that has been work to a 31 pitch. I would like to trade for a 26 or 28 Pro Max, 26 or 28 Hydromotive Quad IV O/T. Might also trade for Turbo TXP OT4 in 26, 27 or 28 pitch. Nothing wrong with it I just need a better fishing prop for my Allison. More into fishing these days instead of high speed runs. I am running a 3.0 Pro XS 225 with a fat shaft. So, props would need to be fat shaft or convertible to fat shaft.

Last edited:

DOUBLE J

I have a Jaco Edition 26 Cut ET Flo Torque in excellent condition I'll trade you if your interested.

Lakeman (Allison)

I have a Flow Torque Hub (Square Bore) Jaco's Edition Cut ET stamped 30 pitched that has been work to a 31 pitch. I would like to trade for a 26 or 28 Pro Max, 26 or 28 Hydromotive Quad IV O/T. Might also trade for Turbo TXP OT4 in 26, 27 or 28 pitch. Nothing wrong with it I just need a better fishing prop for my Allison. More into fishing these days instead of high speed runs.

How much $$$

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Really not looking to sell at this point would rather make a trade. This may change later if a trade doesn't develop.

XB03AllyProud

I won't be home from work till end of next week to check, but pretty sure I have a stock Hydro 26 Quad OT 14.75". If no one comes up with a trade before then I may be interested. Hate to admit but got to check inventory of what I do have, I have a Turbo 24-or 26 just not sure on pitch or diameter. Don't need 2 -26's in a thru hub or hybird. Typing this though, mine are small hub/shaft, but Todd/ Tom could switch hubs?? You have fat shaft correct? I could send you # on the prop and talk to them. What diameter is the ET? I have a 30 Chopper I was gonna have cut for my XB02 but this might be better or as good. If interested let me know and we can exchange numbers and talk.

XB03AllyProud

Dang that's not good to hear for many reasons. I had hoped to have time today to call Tom/Todd and ask but I didn't find it. Mondays always rough in office. Since I haven't seen a fat shaft prop I always wondered if the hub portion was larger than a small shaft. I'll call tomorrow and ask so we all know. I never did anything with the one I have as I knew I really needed a 28 for the previous boat but now I'm not really sure I need either.

XB03AllyProud

Well I talked to Tom today, no go on simple rehub from small to fat shaft. All the new Hydro's are square bore for the interchangeable hubs of today. The older ones had 2 different rubber hubs-rear entry or front. One can be welded in but then its welded in. lol Thursday when home I'm gonna look and see what I have. It hasn't been out of box in several years.