knob cut on ebay (not mine)

jas638

Banned
if i didnt have one already i would have bought this one. i have that and a bit more into mine.somebody did bid on it.

B HEBERT

I'm thinking of bidding on it, but I have never seen a knob cut. Does it look right?? Don't want to pay good money for something that some guy ground down in the garage and is calling a knob cut. Don't know who you can trust these days. But on the other hand, if something is posted on the internet, it has to be true.

TBuck2003

Looks to be the real deal. You can always ask the seller for the number on the side that starts with an HE ???? I can look it up for you.

F2008

I asked but it didn't show up in the eBay ad. Here's his response:

I ran the prop on a Allison GS with a 225 promax,prop ran great ,but I have Hoss props that I like to run on the boat so I dont need this one ,thanks for your interest

- thundercat-77

jas638

Banned
just so everyone on here is aware .the one todd cut for me is a 14x5 26. i love it.great,motor screams its sick. i am thinking of having him do a 30p ? wonder what kind of top end numbers i would get then ? thanks todd!!!

h2oskiier30

Good deal at that price. Even getting a good deal on a used chopper, then sending it to Todd to be cut...you'll be well over that.