Lets see your rigs A-owners!

Swamp boy

Ya'll damn TX boys need to spread the wealth. Damn this ol boy collectin pennies in the parkin lot at work and ya'll buyin new drag motas, boats, props, aim dashes, new houses, shops bigger then the town I live in, etc. I guess dem stimulus checks done made there way over there and not here yet.:help

hullbilly

must be nice to be so rich and have such a big *** shop!
Y'all need to ease up on Bret. I know what he does for all that cash and trust me, y'all don't want no part of it........she's about 350lbs and ugly as a mud fence..........................................BUT.............SHE's LOADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hullbilly

Seeing everybody's fine rides has made me have to add my toys to the list.............

Matching Black & White xb2003 & xr2001!!!!!!!! 2 Hookers are better than 1!

Casey G

not sure why i saved them, but here she is!

Mark does this mean you and i will get to save money by not being invited to their wedding?

F2008

Good Lord ..:gasp

.... just like a solar eclipse, you know it's bad for you to look, and if you sneak a peek you pay for it.

hullbilly

not sure why i saved them, but here she is!

Mark does this mean you and i will get to save money by not being invited to their wedding?

Yep Casey....that's her. He sent me the same pic, laughing about how rich her family was, but I bet he never thought it would get out!!!!!!!!! I think her name was Christie and he said she loved to get all slutted up and wash her truck in the front yard!

He said she had to buy a 4-door superduty, cause it was the only thing she could fit in! I guess everybody has a price though. The shop, the drag boat, the 4x4 chevy.....I mean if she was 200 lbs lighter,,,,I may have considered it too!

He's gonna be pissed Casey,,,,,,but they always say........You CAN'T hide BIG MONEY!!!!!!!

allison8503

lolololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ROBERT CROSS

Cool pic. I'd like to visit there this year. Very cool boat. Glad you figured it out.
Man it was well worth the detour. We stopped on our way back from Mtn. Home Ark. after picking up the GSE. Nancy, Bill, Darryl and the crew,(Darris was busy get'n raceready) were the best.

:smile Treated us like we had just purchased a brand new rig.

:very happy Now all we need is more seat time. :gasp