Lets see your rigs A-owners!

F2008

Sweet! That's more like it! Looks great.

Craig, you don't want one of those trucks. The brakes fail, they accelerate without warning and the headlights go off by themselves. It's true, I saw it on the internet. :rolleyes:

Allyfishing

Sweet! That's more like it! Looks great.

Craig, you don't want one of those trucks. The brakes fail, they accelerate without warning and the headlights go off by themselves. It's true, I saw it on the internet. :rolleyes:
:LMAO: :punch:beer:

bobain

Banned
Here's my 1998 2002 bassracer, it has a mercury 260 on a 15 inch mid bolted to a manual 12 inch plate and is a blast to drive. My son really likes it (as you can see who loads it) and has caught some fish outta it LOL

Attachments

allison xtb

I fished out of a bassracer for a couple years a friend had one. No live well, who cares if you are going to eat em. Nice Boat!
Gary

Allyfishing

Awesome looking rig Rob!! BTW, I am now the proud owner of your Ally cut Trophy Plus 27P. Don made the mistake of allowing me to test it and I found it in the back of my truck when I got home.:wink That's a work of art and I will baby it. :beer:

Casey G

i bought a new truck last month and hooked them up for the first time yesterday, i think they look good together. i even got personalized plates

Last edited:

whipper

Looks Awsome Casey!! Im going to put a hitch on the Gold Chrysler 300 SRT Hemi for next year. I really think having a color matched truck really looks slick.
Sweet plates also!!