Lets see your rigs A-owners!

whipper

Vicking your SS is so sweet also!! So is your girlfriend.:big grin Blond in a red boat nice combo.
Hows things in Norsk land getting chilly yet? We had -4 the other day. 10 for highs. Wont be long now.:sad BTW My mom was born in Oslo. Peterson My best buddy was also, Mjoen. Cant snuck a norsk very well though.

Last edited:

patches

i bought a new truck last month and hooked them up for the first time yesterday, i think they look good together. i even got personalized plates

First I've seen this. Man that is a good looking package. Hope to see ya'll soon.
Casey's stuff is always super nice.

aeneas

Vicking your SS is so sweet also!! So is your girlfriend.:big grin Blond in a red boat nice combo. Hows things in Norsk land getting chilly yet? We had -4 the other day. 10 for highs. Wont be long now.:sad BTW My mom was born in Oslo. Peterson My best buddy was also, Mjoen. Cant snuck a norsk very well though.
Whipper, I missed this thread! Sorry!
Tonight it is -8 (17F) and a thin white powder in Norway. I am Swedish so I improvise but as your mother knows, Norwegian and Swedish are very similar so that works out well.
Du er flink p

Last edited:

njj502

03 Excursion, 6L Stroker, 146K and still tickin just fine. Best truck I've ever had.
93 XS2003, 99 ProMax

Great Package!

JohnT3

I have had mine for about two years and is a 97 model. Looked for three years before I found one that I wanted and was close to my location. It has a stock 97 200 EFI Pro Max with only mod was the cowl was changed. Todd at Hydromotive fixed me up with a 26 Quad 4 OT. I only use it for fishing and gets great gas mileage and runs with pretty much any production boat with 25 or 50 more horsepower. LOVE MY ALLI.

Attachments