Lifeline #160

champ198

Finding a decent used Lifeline vest was hard to find and last week I ordered a discounted #160 direct from Kent at Lifeline. Paid less than retail and less than some used ones you see on ebay or scream and fly.

I got it today. Very well made and fits like a glove. I got it for the FastPass rally at Clifton. Not that I will be going that fast, but I might be riding with someone who is!!

It's my first Lifeline and it's "RedAllison" red.

jimbob88

Duane, bald allison recently bought one as well. Phil sent me the pics & it looks like new. restitched, refoamed, & recertified I believe. Thought phil was gonna put the info about them on here. Sounds like there were a few at a great price.

champ198

Jimbob, I scoured the web last week but didn't come up with anything that looked decent for the price. I know the lifelines in good shape that are deals pop up for sale and get sold about as fast.

Rick, I can't remember where I read this but someone once said, "dress for the crash and not the ride". Glad you're ok. That's why I got a lifeline. I saw Neal's last year and it's a heavy duty jacket.