Link to 1987 NOA Speed trials

whipper

Hey guys, for thoughs of you that haven't seen any of these yet I thought I would post a link for ya. Brian Harden is in the process of converting some really cool video from the old VHS format so he can post the tapes on-line for all of us to watch!! Thats a lot of work! If ya don't know Brian his family owns Quality Marine in Leesville SC. Thats who I bought my Yellow GSE from.
They are a really great family and showed me some of that SC hospitality when I was down there. He has some of the Video up and running with more to come. Its going to be a series so stay tuned for more. Hes a very busy Allison Boat dealer that just came off a boat show so be patient for the rest of them. Theres a lot of unseen by most, Allison history being posted! The quality is unreal and sounds,well you'll see what I mean.
http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177602

Last edited:

whipper

I know the suspence is killing me! Pretty rare footage eh! That Turbo 2.4 sounded wicked!! Its so awsome that he has those.
When I was over Brians dad was showing me some old photos of Brian breaking a hundred for the first time in an 02 I think it was. He was only 12 years old I think!!!:gasp You could tell he was flying the way the hull looked just the pad and gearcase in the water and this little kid driving trying to look over the screen.

HO

Check out the bad to the bone xtb!! 99.8mph ready to fish with a carb engine...very nice.