Lodging at rally

john4utvols

Me, Keila and SuicideAlli (Roy Roach), Brenda are thinking about staying in this house ( http://www.halasplace.biz/) during the Rally, If we can get several others to stay with us. I have until the end of Feb to decide. This would save several of us a lot of money and would open up space for others to stay. We have one other person that has confirmed they will stay with us, but we would like to have several staying there that way we can cut the cost down to $200 for the week. The house will hold 18. Thanks

Last edited:

fastallison21

Mr John,talked to Roy couple weeks ago or so,not sure if he told u,but Amber and i are interested in staying with yall at the house that week

john4utvols

As many as possible that house is huge. We don't care to take the bunks, as long as it saves us money. I know it has two bedrooms with queens, and 3 bedrooms with 2 sets of bunk beds in each room, and a pull out queen couch. Fastallison yes roy told me, if we can get a few more I will book it, she is holdin it for me right now. I can't come til wed night, but roy said he can go down sun if we get the house.

fastallison21

Thats kool,if the house gets rented and Roy and Mrs Brenda go downon Sunday, then we will probably go then aswell

Allyfishing

John, I'll post this info over on BBC and see if anyone over there is planning on coming to help fill that house.

john4utvols

K, the price has to get down below $250 for the week to be a deal for me. I can't get there til wed night. So we will need at least 6 couples to get it down to that.

catfish123

I doubt it will matter John, you've probably been banned now from attending since you got an STV..................:laughing

john4utvols

Yep I know, going to be hard to slow down and wait on yall during the river runs.
I Looked forever for a Grandsport in the color I wanted but couldn't find one. I guess I will sit over in the Corner and drink beer in my boat. Wait I still have an Allison sticker on my ride.

suicidealli

Yep I know, going to be hard to slow down and wait on yall during the river runs.
I Looked forever for a Grandsport in the color I wanted but couldn't find one. I guess I will sit over in the Corner and drink beer in my boat. Wait I still have an Allison sticker on my ride.

Lmao!!!!!!! Put a 5000 rev limiter of that thing so you don't loose us...

Jerry I thnk the house deal didn't work out. Couldn't get enough people.

Roy