looking for a clean xr2002

thunter764

I heard a rumor that Lee Sanderson could possibly be talked into selling his new one.
804-706-4100

Last edited:

Dave Hensley

Have those new XR2002's got some sort of bipolar tendencies? 3 out of the four have either changed hands or are getting ready to change hands...:LMAO::LMAO:

LEVI LEDET

Have those new XR2002's got some sort of bipolar tendencies? 3 out of the four have either changed hands or are getting ready to change hands...:LMAO::LMAO:
No I just don't want to spend 30k on a boat that they won't build like I want about to order a new stv and the hell with Allison

Reactions: Jon

thunter764

Dave Hensley Said
"Have those new XR2002's got some sort of bipolar tendencies? 3 out of the four have either changed hands or are getting ready to change hands...:LMAO::LMAO:"

No Dave they were just ordered by people willing to invest the money to get them built but not necessarily to keep.

Levi, I have had the genuine pleasure of driving the new XR02 that I ordered and I was impressed. Just remember when they built the new Challenger they could not build it like the originals due to today's regulations. Honestly it is a wonder they were built at all.

Don't be too hard on Allison guys, they are now on the mainstream radar and have liability concerns like they have never had in the past. It is a whole new world we live in.

LEVI LEDET

Dave Hensley Said
"Have those new XR2002's got some sort of bipolar tendencies? 3 out of the four have either changed hands or are getting ready to change hands...:LMAO::LMAO:"

No Dave they were just ordered by people willing to invest the money to get them built but not necessarily to keep.

Levi, I have had the genuine pleasure of driving the new XR02 that I ordered and I was impressed. Just remember when they built the new Challenger they could not build it like the originals due to today's regulations. Honestly it is a wonder they were built at all.

Don't be too hard on Allison guys, they are now on the mainstream radar and have liability concerns like they have never had in the past. It is a whole new world we live in.
I want one with a shot cowl and was told if I want it like that I have to cut it and fiberglass it myself when they have the mold to do it not going to happen I will bring my money to someone that will work with me

Dave Hensley

It was a joke Tim...lighten up. At least someone will be happy with the new boats. I know I am glad they built them as the value of my two just went up. Levi if they have the mold stay on them if that is what you want. I have seen only two used ones that had the short rear lid and I thought someone had butchered a tall one up. I personally don't like the look but I understand why you want it that way.

scj

They had to modify the rear cowling to fit the new profile of the 2016 XR's. One sale is probably not enough to justify redoing the mold (if they still have it) to accommodate the new rear end.
I bet if you sat down with them and filled out an order form, things would be different.............

LEVI LEDET

They had to modify the rear cowling to fit the new profile of the 2016 XR's. One sale is probably not enough to justify redoing the mold (if they still have it) to accommodate the new rear end.
I bet if you sat down with them and filled out an order form, things would be different.............
No it was put to me loud and clear

Dave Hensley

Soon as I get my 1994 with factory metal transom rigged and get to drive it she will be for sale. Solid white.