Looking for a new toy. . .

flying07

Hi all. . . well, as many know, the old 'Tuna Barge' has been sold and now resides in Myrtle Beach. The GS was a great boat. . . but on to something new. . . . I guess i'm looking now for a 'showpiece' boat, mint from the boat to the motor to the trailer (and likely a tandem at that, just for looks) . . . . So if you have something flawless (aka: like new) and it's got some Merc power (280 with a short shaft offshore), with a great trailer, let me know. . . . does have to lake ride, so no drag boats . . . . darn, i know. . . . too, hate to say, I like the idea of a Mint STV Euro. . . . Triad built . . . . but hard to find in my colors . . . . let me know, PM works great, in no hurry, it's a long winter in MN. . . . see what we can find :)

flying07

What are your colors ? What's your budget and how far will you drive ?
A rainbow of colors! haha. . kidding. . . . it all depends on the boat, red, white, blue, black, even yellow. . . . driving isn't an issue, worse case, i have Frank Mole ship her to me, though closer to MN might be nice. . . . budget, i would say 30k give or take, but for that, it better be 'perfect' . . . haha

mikesufka

I know of a mint SS2000 / 280 SS that could be bought. All yellow but single axle trailer. It's about ten minutes from your house.

MDS

flying07

I know of a mint SS2000 / 280 SS that could be bought. All yellow but single axle trailer. It's about ten minutes from your house.

MDS
Rumor is 'ole yeller' is only a 93 mph boat. . . not even 'tuna barge' speed. . . and lord knows i can't fly yellow. . . . i'll pass haha

Mike Carr

Hi all. . . well, as many know, the old 'Tuna Barge' has been sold and now resides in Myrtle Beach. The GS was a great boat. . . but on to something new. . . . I guess i'm looking now for a 'showpiece' boat, mint from the boat to the motor to the trailer (and likely a tandem at that, just for looks) . . . . So if you have something flawless (aka: like new) and it's got some Merc power (280 with a short shaft offshore), with a great trailer, let me know. . . . does have to lake ride, so no drag boats . . . . darn, i know. . . . too, hate to say, I like the idea of a Mint STV Euro. . . . Triad built . . . . but hard to find in my colors . . . . let me know, PM works great, in no hurry, it's a long winter in MN. . . . see what we can find :)
Hi, Are you still interested? I have a "great new toy" that is available for sale. It is an Allison 2007 XS 2oo3 Grand Sport Elite w a 175 Mercury Optimax (red & black on white) with a Boatmate trailer. Mint condition w less than 115 hours on motor at start of last season. Located near you.

Mike Carr

flying07

Thanks, but yeah, I turned to 'training wheels' haha. . post some pics of that GS, love to see it! always looking for new toys. . . GS with a 280 would be fun :)

flying07

Hi, Are you still interested? I have a "great new toy" that is available for sale. It is an Allison 2007 XS 2oo3 Grand Sport Elite w a 175 Mercury Optimax (red & black on white) with a Boatmate trailer. Mint condition w less than 115 hours on motor at start of last season. Located near you.
Got to thinking . . . was this boat up at Avon at Pierson's shop last year?

Mike Carr

I will provide interior, trailer, & rigging pics in two weeks when I pick up boat. It does have Garmin color GPS w data card, Mercury Smart Craft tack & speedo gauges w red bezels, foot throttle, 2 trim switches, red carpet, 175 Mercury Optimax w 114.9 hours at start of last season (did not check after season) w 4 blade steel prop, and hydraulic steering. No chips on pad. What is meant by "lip all original"? Wife, Ann, once sent out post card of me in boat w grin on face saying "Happy Thanksgiving from Mike and Allison" causing confusion among friends! So now she wants me to sell my mistress as a total package for $32,250 which is 20% over NADA avg. retail.