Map To Address

J

John Richied

SALT CREEK RESORT
19194 LOWER SALT CREEK ROAD
LAKEHEAD, CA 96051

IF MY MAP IS RIGHT ITS EXIT 698 off I-5

Travis and I will be there Sunday, I’m guessing around 5:00 PM.

We’ll be in #17.

Last edited by a moderator:

badbait

John, I will be there Sunday also. I'm not sure what time I'll be getting in. I met a fellow a few months ago out on the After Bay and he is going to make it up for one day either Wed. or Thurs. He has a Hydrostream Vennom with a 300 XS on it. His name is Don Fox.

badbait

Kevin will be there Fri. Morning. I told him we would have the hole shot contest then. I think Kevin from Reno will be there also with my old STV and a bad *** Drag Motor on it. He said he wants to Drag Baby. So there is going to be some competition between Jay, Lou, and the two Kevins. Should be a nice show. I got my Super Boat running but it's not going to scare anybody. First time out it only ran 72 mph I was a little disappointed so I came back and made some changes and went back and saw 80. With a little more tinkering I might get another mile or two per hour but that's going to be it. Since setting it up I have done a lot of reading on the internet about these hulls and most are running in the mid 70s to 80 with a regular lay-up. Some light weight ones are faster. One guy has a tricked out 3-liter and still hasn't touched 80 yet. I love the boat though. After driving an Allison I find this to be more of an old mans boat. Did I tell you guys I also have a pontoon boat. Hey baby lets cruise and float. lol

Last edited:
J

John Richied

Kevin will be there Fri. Morning. I told him we would have the hole shot contest then. I think Kevin from Reno will be there also with my old STV and a bad *** Drag Motor on it. He said he wants to Drag Baby. So there is going to be some competition between Jay, Lou, and the two Kevins. Should be a nice show.
I hope someone video tapes it

propmanjay

I wouldn't look for much of a show from mine as I haven't even drivin the boat yet. I have set it up very concervitive hopeing for a easy ride.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
I'm coming up with my son on Tuesday-Friday. He is off school because he cannot go to his school outdoor-ed camp at Wolf Mountain owing to his recent surgery. I am coming to the WAR with the simple intention of seeing good friends, and having a good time cruising around the lake & letting my son drive the Grandsport. It has the last remaining GPI 260 on it and the mission is to use it up so I can come home and hang the 200XS. I'lll be a boring holeshot contender so maybe I can run the stopwatch or something this year. I don't really care, the priority for me is taking care of my son and taking it easy on him.

Anybody got a tow rope? :very happy

Jay if you want some help with the XR, count me in.