Mirage Jaguar River Racer Project

poorboy

I have a 87 Mirage Jaguar River Racer project for someone. It's a center steer boat. A friend acquired the thing a while back without a motor and started a project that was ultimately over his head. He completely derigged the boat and planned on repainting it (was painted previously). He gave up and traded it to me and honestly I don't have the heart to finish it either. The top cap is sanded and primered in places. Piled inside the boat it has 2 seats & covers, some gauges, a control box, wiring harness's for the engine and accessories, running lights, jackplate, fuel tank & water separator, bilge pumps, hotfoot, and steering wheel with trim buttons and all the rub-rail off the boat. It had no steering in it when it came here. I've got a good dual Ride Guide rack and cables out of one of my Allisons that should work that I'll throw in the boat as well. The boat is structurally sound everywhere, appears to be fairly light, but does have some stress cracks in the old paint here and there. The trailer is pretty much just an old trailer converted to tunnelboat use but is also structually sound and pulls ok.

Most everything is there to make it ready for a motor...and probably could be put back together in a week or so if someone was motivated to do so. I might be able to dig up some more stuff for it if someone wants it.

$2600.00 or best offer. PM me or call.

Thanks,
David
409/651-3218