Mirage with 280

93allison

07 mirage with a 1999 280 new boat and fresh rebuilt 280 aprox. 10-12 hrs. on motor. $25000.00

93allison

Boat and trailer $ 12,000.00
or trade for a allison xb 2002 or xb 2003

john4utvols

Oz you have done it now, your banned for even thinking about another boat :smile Just messing. I saw this boat on S&F great looking boat and good people to deal with. It would make the perfect family boat for ya.

Crazyoz

Banned
I`m already banned John, I don`t hang out on Watts Bar.:smile I have no intensions of getting rid of my Allison but I am curious about mirages and stv`s after running 123 mph gpsed in Bobbys mirage and it had a lot left.:beer: Man that thing would run. I could imagine what it would do set up right.:help:help

ALLISONMAN

Watts Bar Aint Got A Damn Thing To Do With It The Chit Talking Behind The Back Is Where The Problems Start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WHY DONT YALL LEAVE ME THE F--K OUT OF IT I HAVENT SAID NOT ONE DAMN THING ABOUT ANYTHING WITH OR CONCERNING YALLS RALLY UNTIL JOHN BROUGHT ME IN THIS WITH THE HYDRCRAP THREAD

Last edited:

Crazyoz

Banned
Brian I didnt no that I was talking to you or about you in what I said but if you will notice I was just kidding as indicated by the smiley face. It is just like you say all the time, if you dont want to read or care about the thread then don`t click on it. As far as talking behind your back, I dont say anything that I wouldnt say to your face but it seems you are the one pointing the finger at me with the yall thing. I have a right to my opinions as well as you and my wife and I never bashed you when you put the Rally together. Why dont yall leave us alone because Im not bothering you

ALLISONMAN

Again I Havent Started Or Said Anything Just Look Who Brought All The Bullchit Back Up!!! I Was Done But I Am Not Gonna Be Talked Or Laughed About!! I Will Not Back Down When The Chit Is Getting Talked!!!! I Am Out Until You Bring Me Back Into This!!!!

Crazyoz

Banned
Look back at the post on this thread and you will see your name was not mensioned one time until you posted so yes you are the one that brought yourself into mine and Johns conversation. Neither of us was talking to you or about you unless you own Watts Barr. Mine and Johns conversation doesnt compare to ya`ll on over on the Fastbass website so just like you said leave us alone we didnt start anything or mension your name on this thread. I havent heard anyone talking or laughing about you.

K

Kevin from FL

Guys, let the man sell his boat & motor and stop the BS and digs :banghead

Boat and trailer $ 12,000.00
or trade for a allison xb 2002 or xb 2003

93allison

Sorry haven't been on here in awhile. John thanks for the good comments. I will post some pics later today. And yes their are a few on scream and fly site of it. Its an 2007 and the hrs meter shows 14 hrs. I used it to race withe the East coast never been a riding around in it. Right now it is at a friends shop David Pou in Chain S.C. if you would like to look at it. There is no motor on it now and I'm keeping the 280 but within the next two weeks I will have a 200 2.5 on it, whole rig $15800.00.
Thanks,
Randy

Attachments

Last edited:

93allison

Sorry I haven't. Its been so hot and Eric and I have been racing in the ECDBA that I haven't put it on there yet hope to do it this week.

Randy

Joshua

Sorry haven't been on here in awhile. John thanks for the good comments. I will post some pics later today. And yes their are a few on scream and fly site of it. Its an 2007 and the hrs meter shows 14 hrs. I used it to race withe the East coast never been a riding around in it. Right now it is at a friends shop David Pou in Chain S.C. if you would like to look at it. There is no motor on it now and I'm keeping the 280 but within the next two weeks I will have a 200 2.5 on it, whole rig $15800.00.
Thanks,
Randy
I beleive I Seen David Pou runnig a quartermaster in Pineville, La. If thats the same guy; talk about fast.... That dude was mooooovin....:shock::surprised:surprised