My little girls first deer

basscatlildave

The first sat of youth season in south Alabama and she got this one by our house. It was geeting late and my poor baby had her eye too close to the scope but she will wear the black eye proudly!!:shock:

Attachments

bringit

from what i see that was a pretty good kill shot!good first deer congrats.

K.Kiser

If She got that black eye from a deer gun, then you are to be commended... At least you let her use something suitable for deer, instead of alot of guy's that I see give their children and wives some sort of .22 centerfire that should be prohibited for use on deer... Congrats to the daughter, she'll be proud when the game graces the family table...

basscatlildave

If She got that black eye from a deer gun, then you are to be commended... At least you let her use something suitable for deer, instead of alot of guy's that I see give their children and wives some sort of .22 centerfire that should be prohibited for use on deer... Congrats to the daughter, she'll be proud when the game graces the family table...
It was 30-06 browning that she has shot in practice many times. It was getting late and she kept moving her face foward to see better. I stoped her twice but when I looked back at the deer she squeezed off and wham

Alli-drenaline Rush

Congrats and hat's off to your daughter, Dave! If I can be so forward as to write this..... good thing it happened..... run-of-the-mill experiences tend to fade over time...... this one surely won't..... she (and you too) will remember it fondly for the rest of your lives!