My new xr-2001 setup for short track drag racing

hullbilly

The weather sux and I'm bored, so let's do this:

Been working on my short track setup and was pretty proud of how the boat ran overall. I slung a blade at the end of the day and tore up some nice stuff, but I guess you pay to play. These boats are a lot of fun!

http://s359.photobucket.com/albums/oo37/buddyroe-88/winter nats 10/?action=view&current=winternats10044.flv

I have found it to be challenging to get these boats to leave real hard without having a slap or lean to the left. I think I figured it out. By the way, my boat is the xr on the inside (closest to the camera) with the black stripe.

patches

Mark, That thing is leaving awsome, it really looks great runnin
No doubt! I'm glad there wasn't any video of our race. Probably would've taken a panoramic camera to get my boat and yours in the same shot:LMAO:.
I know the day ended with some damage but your boat was hauling a** before the carnage started

bringit

it shor is losem down here nobody talks to us little people/MARK,,,ha ha ha ha ha aha.damn glad u is doen good im slowly maken head way.call me sometime hell type me i guess i was a jerk at gulfport?just kidden good luck this year mark /thanks shawn