Need a cannon

RedAllison

DAMN the fun and trouble we could get into wit dat at the FastPass Rally in another week!!! :shock: :twisted evil :beer: We could mount dat onda front deck of my deckboat and drive around givin folks shots over their bow.

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM,
RA

willyp

Its fun to shoot. It will scare the hell out of you if you are not expecting it,

Crazyoz

Banned
Just might find one in the Clifton area. Alot of battles from the civil war were fought in the area. When the water gets low enough there is still a piece of the old bridge that used to run across the river. Just have to remeber that the river was no where near that deep back then, so you would have to look along ways under water. I have a friend who has found alot of really cool old stuff on those beachs. Pretty cool to set on the beach and wonder how many soldiers lost their lives fighting in that war. May their souls rest in peace.

strip

I had to blue one of them one time for a local guy that builds them as a hoby. I can't remember the deal exactly except that there was some element in the metal that killed a whole vat of bluing salts. I won't be doing that again. LMAO! Yours looks top notch.