Need some help...who's good with a computer - Rally Map

XB03AllyProud

Yep Whitney, I'm sure our other halves aren't alone in the not wanting to go fast. I'm still working the plan to bring down either the toon or deck boat I bought recent for the casual cruiser. I may see about bringing whichever one down few weeks early if George at Sam's Boat Dock where we are staying, has room for it to sit off to side somewhere. I can run it down on way to work before hand and then get it same way afterwards, that way we don't have to bring my truck and the H2 to pull the other. It's out off way to PA but not that many hrs of detour. I'm starting to stress getting the '02 done and having some seat time, since I'm only getting home once a month and one of those months requires TX trip to get the deck boat and get it running.

Allyfishing

Hey guys...how's the map build going? Will there be one big map that we can hang up somewhere and/or smaller maps to hand out to everyone.?

XB03AllyProud

Hey Whit looks good. You figured out if your coming for sure?
Craig/ Skewby/ other local regulars- what about locations of a couple sources of premium fuel to show on map as well for those of us new and heading down for 1st time?

skewby

premium fuel will be by road only. the only 100 premium on terrace view side of the river is around 15 or so miles away in spring city on highway 68 north called the big apple. theres a couple on the euchee blue and springs side of the river, maybe rose will chime in and give the names. i'm rarely on that side by car so i don't remember the names, but their on river road (highway 304).

XB03AllyProud

Thanks Skewby, I'm staying at Sam's so that that side would be of interest to me. I thought I remembered in years past you all saying there was none on the water, but way things change you never know where it is. Thanks.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member

Attachments

Jon

Supporting Member
On the Euchee side, the corner of HWY 58/68 has 100% 93 octane. Otherwise you'll need to follow 58 back to kingston where 2 other places have it.

The marina next to my house switched back to 87 100% over the winter - I'll verify what they have now.

Jon

Supporting Member
By the way - this map is great! I live here, but as many of you know, I never go down the TN past 58 bridge. This will help me find my way around. Just need to nail it to the cockpit of the XR.

Just in case anyone needs something while out on a ride - You can see me marked on the map below.

New_Ally_Rally_Map_2-8-17_pdf.png

Allyfishing

Jon, I just forgot the name of the marina up by you that we stopped at last year for the draft beers and the sandwich cart....they have 93 octane. Is that on the new map too? Yeah, I'm going to have to pull out and get 91 octane too. I hope there's something close by Terrace.

Allyfishing

Never mind....I just looked at the map again and saw the name...Long Island Marina. What's that ladies name?

skewby

good looking map but whitney you need to add euchee marina. first cove south of hornsby hollow, almost across form sand island. lol i'll try to look up the lat and long for you

skewby

mile marker 540.5 7 miles north of the dam. lat---35.68195 long----84.71386 euchee marina. computers or good for more then reading forums and doing game film. who would ve ever thunk it?