New member looking to buy 1st Alison Bass Boat

BobbyBergren

Looking for used Alison XB-21 XST, XB-21 BasSport 2+2, XB-21 ProSport, or XB-21 BasSport Pro. Looking for a used boat from year 2000 on up. Does not have to be fully rigged with electronics, just needs a reliable motor. I do not mind if boat has a few blemishes or scuffs. Hopefully find a boat that is white, black, or red but nothing is off the table. The max I'm looking to spend is $35,000. Looking forward to joining the Alison boat owners crew!

Message or Email me at Bobby@straycasts.net.

Thank you

Bobby Bergren

JWolff

2003 is the first year the 2+2 was built. I believe 2004 for the prosport. Maybe 2007 for the 2 seater. Allison upgraded the consoles to accept bigger electronics somewhere around 2012 if you want to keep driver electronics flush mounted. But the newer Allisons that accept the bigger electronics will not be under $35k. And be ready to travel or be willing to have the boat shipped because the few that do come up go fast. Mine was shipped from Virginia to WA State.

BobbyBergren

2003 is the first year the 2+2 was built. I believe 2004 for the prosport. Maybe 2007 for the 2 seater. Allison upgraded the consoles to accept bigger electronics somewhere around 2012 if you want to keep driver electronics flush mounted. But the newer Allisons that accept the bigger electronics will not be under $35k. And be ready to travel or be willing to have the boat shipped because the few that do come up go fast. Mine was shipped from Virginia to WA State.
Thank you for the information, I appreciate it! I'm trying to get away with just a boat and motor! I have electronics from my old boat. I'm willing to travel!!!

JWolff

Never seen just boat and motor for sale for a used xb21. Sometimes hull only with no motor.