New "Old" Allison owner

RHinNC

Probationary User
Hello everyone, I just bought a 77 Allison Craft XST, with a SMP trailer, 150 Evinrude. Boat came with 2 props, SS 3 blade and a SS 4 blade. Lowrance X4 Pro sonar.

My boat has a rather interesting story. The original owner bought the boat, took from dealer and put in his basement. Unfortunantly the guy passed away without ever using the boat. It sat in his basement for over 30 years, a relative finally decided to sell the boat in 2008. The boat was sold to a person in Georgia and he used maybe 50 hours or so over the course of 8 years. Then I bought it. The boat/motor/trailer is as brand new as a 40 year old boat can be. I am going to pick the boat up on Friday of this week. I did look at it, ran the motor with a hose attachment and checked it out. Man did I luck up!

Freebird

Hello everyone, I just bought a 77 Allison Craft XST, with a SMP trailer, 150 Evinrude. Boat came with 2 props, SS 3 blade and a SS 4 blade. Lowrance X4 Pro sonar.

My boat has a rather interesting story. The original owner bought the boat, took from dealer and put in his basement. Unfortunantly the guy passed away without ever using the boat. It sat in his basement for over 30 years, a relative finally decided to sell the boat in 2008. The boat was sold to a person in Georgia and he used maybe 50 hours or so over the course of 8 years. Then I bought it. The boat/motor/trailer is as brand new as a 40 year old boat can be. I am going to pick the boat up on Friday of this week. I did look at it, ran the motor with a hose attachment and checked it out. Man did I luck up!
I'm pretty sure that's the same boat I saw on Craigslist a while back and had to fight off the temptation to go look at it. I talked to the guy on the phone, but that's as far as it went. It looked great in the pictures, but I just couldn't bring myself to buy another boat given I was still trying to get my late brother's old XST from his widow. That is a slick boat for sure, and now that I finally have his old boat, I'm in the process of making it look like yours.

Jon

Supporting Member
I saw another XST for sale recently... can't remember where though. Around $4k.