Newbie here.....

Xanax1961

Hello all and thanks for letting me join. I recently purchased a ss2000 ally and have a few questions, coming from HydroStreams and STV's I understand the balance issues but why does my boat have the wheel placed between dead center and starboard side like any other boat. I find it silly, either mount it dead center or in front of drivers seat, I read the red book and it talks about it a little. The GS doesn't do this to my knowledge, just seems soooo silly, why have it a 4 seater when you can't really use two front bucket seats? I'm new to Allison and I'm interested in what ya'll have to say. TIA Lance from Central Fl, hope to see some of you guys in the near future

Rick Propst

yours is a side slide setup, the reason its like that is so if its just you, you can move the seat to more of the center so you do not have to add any weight to the left side of the boat, and when you have three or more you can slide seat over to the right so that you can carry 4-5 people,, you actually have the best of both worlds just takes alittle getting used to i have set up my xb2003 the same way i love it, My old SS was center steer only,,