OH GOD, Ohio State gonna be #1 now???

RedAllison

Gaaaaaaaaaaawd!!! :rolling eyes:same ole song Now we gonna hafta listen to Todd yap yap a yappin bout his 'eyes!!!

:LMAO:
RA

S

Scott Gilmore

Gaaaaaaaaaaawd!!! :rolling eyes:same ole song Now we gonna hafta listen to Todd yap yap a yappin bout his 'eyes!!!

:LMAO:
RA
Just remember one thing, last year OSU were #1 all year until the Gators made them look like little boys in the Bowl !! Scott

TBuck2003

GO TRIBE!!!!!!! We have our foot on Bostons kneck and it is time to choke them out.The Indians with a 61 million dollar payroll have beat the Evil Empire from NY and are close to handing it to the CHOWDER HEADS.And what can you say about the Rockies what a story.Now for the Bucks losing 80 % of your team and all of your offense from last year what they are doing is pretty cool.Do I think they are the # 1 team in the country -NO but are they playing good ball - YES. LA Allison wake up South Fla is a great story but they are not OSU.As far as who we have played the players dont make the schedule they only play , and what are you supposed to do to bad teams beat the hell out of em.Go INDIANS and good luck to all your teams this weekend.Hack come on up and hopefully we can go to a World Series Game.

TBuck

hack02

Sorry about The Tribe going down T Buck. Its hard to beat a franchise that spends more than twice on players than your team. Thats the only thing I don't understand about MLB.

TBuck2003

Hack,
Had their shots man but the better team won,tough to compete consistently at this level when they have a players contract that is worth more than our teams payroll.At least they made it fun to watch into October.

TBuck

john4utvols

Here we go again 2 touchdown beating is coming for ya Todd :laughing, as long as LSU can make it out of the SEC without getting beat to death.

TBuck2003

Still gots two more to go, my young friend,but if we are fortunate to be in the title game I will certainly wager something on that game if you are gonna give 14 pts. Dont just automatically think that LSU is 2 tds better than the rest of the country no matter what conference,Kentucky proved that.Hey if we get there I will be excited, to say the least, the Bucks played for two titles last year,and our knocking on the door again, as a fan that is all you can ask for,be in it with a shot at the end.Win or lose I still root for my Bucks.

TBuck

RedAllison

Bob which Joe you talkin 'bout? Cause Paterno aint been healthy since Bush Sr. was in office!!! :razz

This certainly been a INTERESTING year in kawlidge footbaw... :cuss
RA