Ok, who's was this????? :)

NOTGSXR

It doesn't seem like a bad deal really...... Maybe it's due to the complete lack of info in the add though...... And the pictures really don't do an Ally justice........

Dan

FFWD

That boat is located not too far from me. With the galvinized trailer and from the looks of the engine, it appears to be a salt/brackish water boat which would decrease its value. I would have already checked it out if it were not for that.

whipper

Good eye. Brian did ya ever get your XR rigged up yet? I was just checken out the video I had from when I was down last year and was thinken about that.Buy the way Im babying your GSE every one loves her up hear! the cable guy was hear today and had to let him in threw the garage because of the 4ft of snow out front and as soon as he walked in he was just going crazy over her!! I had to steer him in the house so to get the work done he was hear to do.:laughing I promised him id take him for a rip in the summer if he sees me out. Im sure hes going to stalk me to the lake now!:laughing Hope you and your family are doing well. James

Last edited:

wasmeneh

Estill is in the middle of nowhere, sorry Brian no offense I love the country, I had to go there one time from North Carolina to intervie an inmate at the prison there. It took forever and had a hard time finding anwhere to eat. I think we had to make about three turns on small roads off of I 95.

I agree with the assesment taht the guy should have added more pic's and a better description....makes you think he's hiding something.

Mike

FFWD

James, I haven't got my XR 2001 running yet, but I have worked on it. That's what happens when your are in the boat business, you spend all your time working on everybody else's boat and not on your own. We do have my brother's XR2002 finished and have been running it a little. I will try to email you some pics of it.