one of a kind xib

Allyfishing

Oh yeah, that's the one!! I loved looking at that boat. Was it as good to drive and fish out of as it was great looking?? The only drawback of an XTB is the tiny front deck. What a shame it got stolen!! That would have driven me nuts till i found it. Any idea how much more weight it added to the boat after it was done? Are you keeping track of the weight of materials going into this one? That would be a good idea. Weigh what came out and then what goes in just so ya know.

marioriojas

Oh yeah, that's the one!! I loved looking at that boat. Was it as good to drive and fish out of as it was great looking?? The only drawback of an XTB is the tiny front deck. What a shame it got stolen!! That would have driven me nuts till i found it. Any idea how much more weight it added to the boat after it was done? Are you keeping track of the weight of materials going into this one? That would be a good idea. Weigh what came out and then what goes in just so ya know.
the dual console handled better with the full deck it took all the flex out of the boat like a 2002 or a 2003 when it was stolen i had a max 225 and it would run 82-84 gps loaded two people and 36 gallons of fuel the full deck it took off 50 pounds from stock weight the one iam building now will be 75 to 100 pounds lighter just in trolling motor wire i took out 11 pounds on the one i am building now

Mrbuck50

Did you use the same type of construction on the 2 console one you built? (Aluminum frame and deck)
Did you have the batteries mounted in the same spot on your original?

marioriojas

Did you use the same type of construction on the 2 console one you built? (Aluminum frame and deck)
Did you have the batteries mounted in the same spot on your original?
no it was all fiber glass and no battery in the center i had a 18 gallon fuel tank where the ski locker was

gmorgan

been busy here what i got done this weekend
this is really interesting. i can't wait for the performance numbers and to see what it will look like when finished. please keep the updates coming.

marioriojas

Great work.....I can see the experience tucked away in the corner. ;)

H.A.M.B. :cool:
Yep build a few street rods over the years have won the top tin award a few times at goodguys my cars have been on the goodguys shirts the 34 you see in the back ground i am building for a buddy of mine ill be getting back on it as soon as i get the allison back on the water

marioriojas

Do you have a "build" thread on the H.A.M.B. ?
No i did but got in trouble for posting that i had a tittle for a 32 so i quit using the hamb a bunch of asses on there they think there so kind of special web site i have a lot of my build pic on face book under mario riojas