OSS Race at Pickwick

hack02

Nope, but I'm going to the NHRA drag races at Atlanta Dragway this weekend. I love those Top Fuel and Funny Cars. Never seen them live. Looking forward to it. Gonna see me some 330 mph automobiles.

RedAllison

Neal I really wanted to make that this weekend but I have a tournament at Sardis and asked my grandparents if I could stay with them so they are excited about me coming down too MS for the weekend. (Gonna fish the T Saturday and play golf Sunday, Monday with my Grandad.)

I suggest you find a couple of hotties, load up the 03 and DO IT! That race should be great. The map I saw of the course runs from near the dam, out in front of the State Park upriver too the bend out in front of Dry Creek. The spectator boat line is from there all the way across the river too that big point on the west bank. If I were you I would put in either at the mouth of the TomBigBee or maybe even JP Coleman. The State Park will probably be closed to traffic since the racers will be there and you know the back of Yellow Creek will be a MADHOUSE with Pier 57 being there and I wouldn't waste my time at Goat Island. G.I. is a favored hangout of those north MS rednecks looking for trailers and wheels for their jonboats so pass on that place.

Good luck and take plenty of pics, Pickwick should be ALIVE this weekend!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
RA