OSU BUCKEYES

GeoL

The best game we have ever seen! Tough object lesson on the strength of the SEC, huh??? I imagine even Tennessee is cheering for Florida.
Well done Gators.
And I hate Gators, Go Seminoles !!!!

RedAllison

HELL NAW Gdaddy, NO ONE in TN "should" be for da Gators. SEC be damned. Why I'da rather seed some fag skool from da west coast win din dem stankin ol gators!!!

BUT like I always sez, SEC ball is TOOOOOOOOOUGH. Even cornfed yanks can't hang wif deez big ol lard fed field hands from da souf!!! :very happy
RA

LAAllison

I've forgotten his name but wasn't ohio State supposed to have THE top player in the counrty? He was the 3rd best QB on the field last night.
I thought it was a fun game, much like the way LSU handled that team from Indiana.

Art

Roll Tide

hack02

Thats right, the best player in college football, Mr. Heisman Trophy winner, went 4 for 14 for a total of 35 yds passing, with one int., and one fumble that turned into a quick score for Fla. Not a good night for Troy Smith.
All in all it was a pretty lopsided game. 37 plays for 82 yards total offense for Ohio St. compared to 80 plays for 370 total yards for Fla.
Oh well, Ohio St. had a good year. Its quite an accomplishment to make it to the championship game.
Congratulations Florida Gators, National Champions.

S

Scott Gilmore

Thats right, the best player in college football, Mr. Heisman Trophy winner, went 4 for 14 for a total of 35 yds passing, with one int., and one fumble that turned into a quick score for Fla. Not a good night for Troy Smith.
All in all it was a pretty lopsided game. 37 plays for 82 yards total offense for Ohio St. compared to 80 plays for 370 total yards for Fla.
Oh well, Ohio St. had a good year. Its quite an accomplishment to make it to the championship game.
Congratulations Florida Gators, National Champions.

GOOD STUFF ...............GO GATORS !!!!! Scott

S

Scott Gilmore

Where's Todd ?? Did they bury him with the rest of the Ohio State team ???? Scott

TBuck2003

Scott,
I am here and congrats to the Gators.They deserve it.OSU never showed up and got it handed to em PERIOD!!! The way they played they did not deserve to be on the same field,granted Fla had alot to do with it but our big guys just didnt show up to play.Fla deserves it big time!!!!!

TBuck

S

Scott Gilmore

Scott,
I am here and congrats to the Gators.They deserve it.OSU never showed up and got it handed to em PERIOD!!! The way they played they did not deserve to be on the same field,granted Fla had alot to do with it but our big guys just didnt show up to play.Fla deserves it big time!!!!!

TBuck
Like I said before, I was really hoping for a closer game.............well maybe next year !! Scott