pinkie or anyone?

vcrash

Ok Pinkie, ss2000,200opti xs sportmaster case, I NEED MORE SPEED
whats the prop and pitch i should be looking for, in one of your posts you said the fastest speed would be obtained with a lightning et, is that a merc prop? and what pitch would you reccomend for my set up and what price should i be paying for this wheel, Thanks
Vcrash
p.s. i believe it revs 6800rpm

Skydog

MAN

Have you spun a 26-28 Hoss Triton one? I bet you would be happy!
Lightning et, is a Merc prop a very $$$ prop! $400-1200 Prop :shock:
Skydog

SSTOM

PROP

I have a SS with a stock 2.5 200 carb and the prop that I like the best is a 15x30 Performance propeller Performer with 1.87 gears. It has been the fastest prop on my boat so far I'm having a 30 et being cut by them now I will get it in a couple of weeks :D . Give Billy Eaves a call at 1800 572 5527 he can get where you want. Tom

J

John Richied

If you can, try some props on your rig before you buy…

The first prop I would try would be a REAL 30-pitch Lightning ET for solo speed runs and a 28 ET or Chopper II for all around fun.
Real Lightning ET’s go for $500-$650 used, but beware when buying a used prop. You don’t want one that has been “worked” or repaired. This is going to sound funny but go hang on the Bullet sites. Some Bullet owners buy Lighting ET’s brand new and really light they run pretty good to okay on their rigs. After they add some weight to the Bullet boats the ET’s don’t seem to do so well, I think this is due to how high the Bullet boats have to run the propshaft.

On the lighter Allisons like your Super Sport and the XB-02’s adding weight to our boats is not much of a factor with the ET props.

You can never try too many props…