Plant visit Friday June 17, 2011

Alli-drenaline Rush

Sorry Roy you ain't gettin' out of "guru" or "rock star" status that easy... especially when you run 2 A-botes, multiple powerheads and u just told us of your adventure gettin' down and dirty w/ one particular powerhead!!! LOL!

spd663

If i drive up just for this day where could i meet up with yall at. I would like to diffently make the plant visit.

Allyfishing

Last year we all met up in the morning, chewed the fat a bit amongst ourselves, toured the plant, listened to Mr. Allison as he talked tech stuff and unveiled his electronics install for 2011 and then we all went over to the river for a lunch and river ride.

Sounds like Joe has something a bit different up his sleeve this year. He started out the post by saying meeting up in the afternoon, touring the plant, a seminar, cookout and a river ride but I don't know in which order?? LOL!!!

So you have a good question!

I'm really excited about the seminar. Listening to Mr. Allison talking technical stuff about driving and setup etc. will have ya glued to your seat. Maybe we'll get a glimpse of his newest project (from what others have posted on here about) the 24 foot Grandsport!!

I wanna know all about the details involved in setup such as weight, height, setback etc. etc. and how each affects the other.

resqu-u

RUSH,
All of those are GREAT questions. I'm not going to make it no matter how hard I try, we aren't getting to our new house until June 7th and then have to have all of our stuff delivered :(. WE WILL BE at next years though! Can someone be a recorder to write down all of the knowledge provided by Mr. Allison and the Merc tech's. A Sticky with all that in the Tech section would be a dream come true for just about all of us. I know it's going to be a great time! I'm looking forward to all the pics :beer:

SLOmofo

"Can someone be a recorder to write down all of the knowledge provided by Mr. Allison and the Merc tech's. A Sticky with all that in the Tech section would be a dream come true for just about all of us."

I'll second this!!!!! Some of us Black Sheep in the Family need this information. I've briefly talked to the Allison's when I was at Jasper two years ago. Gained a few tid bit's of knowledge in the few minutes of exchange.
Someone please take a recorder in with them and lay it on the table, make sure to turn it on!