Power Pole?

cj707

Anybody have one on an Allison? I think you can mount em to the jack plate. Like to see one mounted before I buy one.

M-Wiggy

I'm pretty sure I saw a white and black XB-21 with a single power pole mounted....Actually looked VERY cool

GotMyAlly

It'd be handy for beaching....to avoid pulling the boat up on the bank. Other than that, I think it ruins the looks of the boat. Definitely not aerodynamic! It'd be interesting to see if those poles sticking up in the air scrub off any speed.

90 5.0

I've been thinking long and hard about putting one on my xb2003, it would have really helped this weekend in a tourney where the wind was blowing me off my bedding fish constantly.

would be great for beaching at the river too, if i did do it , i would put in quick connect hydraulic fittings though. undo two quick connects, 4 bolts and it's off when you don't want or need it!!

cj707

Not set on anything. Just thought the power pole gets out of the way when you deploy it. I think the minn Kota is still sticking up in the back. Back seater will probably beat it it up with lures. Venom pole looks interesting too.

merc106

Just put a talon on my new 21 had to modify a extension bracket to make it work but it's gonna be nice. Comes of with 2 bolts

cj707

where did you mount the Talon? On the Jack plate or the transom. Post a pic or send me one when you get a chance. Thanks