Power Tech 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobain

Banned
I have a PowerTech 28 inch 4 blade prop that is a 9.5 on a scale of 1-10 and the only reason not a 10 because it's been run. It's for a small shaft asking $350 plus shipping. If interested send me your e-mail and I will you some pic's, thanks Bo

gelbull

James / Bo -

Still no props. You've had my first pay of $350 since the second week of April and and my other pay of $300 since at least May 14.

Can you tell me something, tracking numbers, method of shipment, anything? Can you give me the courtesy of a phone call?

Bob

J

John Richied

James / Bo -

Still no props. You've had my first pay of $350 since the second week of April and and my other pay of $300 since at least May 14.

Can you tell me something, tracking numbers, method of shipment, anything? Can you give me the courtesy of a phone call?

Bob
:gasp :gasp :gasp

I hope this works out for you and there is a reasonable explanation.

gelbull

Thanks John, 0 for 1 is bad, but 0 for 2 really sucks.

We have had limited email communication on 2 occasions, so I've been patient.

If it's easier, put a refund in the mail fellas.

J

John Richied

bobain
Registered Users

Last Activity: 05-31-2010 02:00 PM

Hmmmmm that was today :confused

bobain

Banned
Hey gell I've sent you a couple of e-mails and an im trying to reach you, I've lost your address and have tried to contact you

gelbull

I haven't heard chit since 5/18 and you were supposed to be shipping at that time. For the third time:

Bob Stevens
2985 Dungan Road
Circleville, OH 43113

phn. 330-351-0528

Can you give me a tracking number or method shipped so I can look for it and so I know it's been shipped? I'm leaving for business to Canada on Sunday. Can you ship to me for my receipt by Saturday?? Any method of shipment will get it here by then, except for regular mail. If you can't make this happen, just put a refund in the mail and save me a trip to Tennessee, thanks - Bob

Last edited:

On Tap

C'mon guys, please work this out. The integrity of the Allison Owners has always been a high standard.

There is a huge amount of trust between buyer and seller when conducting a purchase here. Please make this right one way or another.

Thank You.

gelbull

Bo or James - Haven't received payment. If you mailed a check I would suggest you contact your bank to stop payment.

Do you have paypal or do you know a friend that has a paypal account that you can deal with??

J

John Richied

Bo or James - Haven't received payment. If you mailed a check I would suggest you contact your bank to stop payment.

Do you have paypal or do you know a friend that has a paypal account that you can deal with??
Looks like your being waaay too nice here...

With the

Status
Not open for further replies.