Predictions !!!!!!

SHADOW2.4

As bad as I hate to say it.......Tn comes to Tuscaloosa and kicks BAMA's butt :banghead

but on a brighter note.......AUBURN beats LS-WHO with the ugly stick :beer:

Florida edges out KY :confused:

LAAllison

It's a good thing we don't try to make a living picking winners in college football. All three of those games were entertaining if you like offense. Only inthe 2nd half of The University vs Tenn was there any real defense played. Fla/Kentucky was up and down, back and forth but fun to watch. LSU/auburn was also interesting. Of course for me the real fun was watching Bama just eat the Tenn DBs up. D.J. Hall was a man among boys yesterday.

Art

Roll Tide

hack02

And who would have thought Vandy would beat up on South Carolina this year. Strange year indeed. Good win for Bama, Tn has no defense whatsoever.

RedAllison

lmao, Jeff since you wuz wrong I think yall should HAVE TO keep FatFulmer in Tuscaloosa!!! :beer: Yall can have that overpaid, under performing POS!!! :cuss

TN SUCKED yesterday, :furious
RA

ps
Am I gonna get banned now??? :confused:

SHADOW2.4

well.......it's a GOOD thing I don't pay the bills by pigskin prognostications :embarassed

and NO WAY Jim.......THE GREAT PUMPKIN belongs in KNOXVEGAS :beer:

on a brighter note:

LAAllison

Way to go Vols. Great to see spurrier make bad decisions and get beat again. Also I'm thinking that The Fat Coward from Knoxville might win enough to keep from getting canned.

Art

Roll Tide

hack02

And how about that GA / Fla game. Amazing. When GA went out on the field after the first score I thought uh-oh, their gonna make Fla mad and get beat on. But that didn't happen. Good win for GA. Also, Ohio St. didn't lose any sleep over having to play Penn St.

john4utvols

I predict there is no way Tn can win the rest of there season games. We will probably get beat this weekend. Fat phil praised his defense after the SC game what the :cuss, and there is no way TN is going to buy out his 6million dollar contract, maybe they will fire everyone except him,and the running back coach (I like him).

RedAllison

NEVER say NEVER John. $6Mill? Is that all? That's chicken feed in that program. Get enough pissed off, fat walleted alumni mad and ANYTHING is possible.

His current contract is through '11, unless the stars align and he pulls out an SEC title or an undefeated season nextyear I think next season might just be his last one on the hill!!! :beer::beer:

Another doom and gloom scenario is replacing him with one of his underlings! Then we're right in the same boat we're in right now. :banghead I hope they go COMPLETELY OUTSIDE the program for a replacement.

To tell you the truth, I've even heard mention and rumblings of Spurrier himself being a possible candidate... NOW THAT OUGHTA SHOW YA HOW MUCH FOLKS HATE FULMER NOW if they would be willing to bring in our former rival coach!!!
RA