preview of upgrades

resqu-u

Just a few upgrades to go with the new SS Pro steering. There will be a few more pics to follow :very happy

F2008

You need longer arms so we can see the entire wheel...:laughing cool looking from what we can see. You do realize the wheel doesn't always return to "center" with hydraulic steering.

resqu-u

I didn't want to give it all away yet Don :) I hoped to be done this weekend but I got the wrong dash trim in the mail today from Allison, I've got to send it back tomorrow, hopefully next week. I'm itching to get back on the river.

resqu-u

The wheel is a custom half wrap. It uses a custom billet adapter and came with another center cap. I polished the original allison cap and found the right size allen bolts to work with the adapter. I hope it comes out as good as I think it will. I'm still waiting for a few parts to put everything together. More pics soon I hope.

resqu-u

Almost Finished, Ready to bleed the steering this afternoon. I'll be in Dallas all week with work so I'm hoping to be on the river next weekend.

F2008

Looking real good Shane! The wheel is cool. :cool Your boat looks super clean.

You're going to love hydraulic.

resqu-u

Got the boat wet a few days ago. I didn't get a chance to really run it, but could tell a huge difference with Hyd. The river was a little rough and the handling was great! Here's a pic from the trip, I love fishing out of my 03!