"Racin bote" qualifies for State Fed...

RedAllison

Welp I'm stuck down here in the Caymans for the week and my club had our last tourney on Saturday. The points were close and I was holding my breath, but Sunday morning I gotta email and by 3 points I MADE our top 6 for the year. The top 6 each year go too the State Federation the nextyear! :beer:

I actually made that my goal before the season started, I wanted to "fish strong" enough to qualify and I thought I actually was going to miss it since I couldn't fish the last tourney of the year and I to miss two others during the season. But ol Lady Luck smiled on me so now THE BIG RED BASSBARGE will be showin 'em her transom at nextyears TN Federation State Tourney!!!

Damned ol racin boats are startin to take over!!! :laughing
RA

David Lanham

Red, I love the Caymans, been there prob 15 times the last 15 years or so. I haven't been back though since the big hurrican that came through a few years back. You going to do any diving during your visit?

o-yea, Congrtas on the fish club

RedAllison

Naw David I haven't planned any diving. I might fish on Friday, but haven't decided yet. It IS a dive Mecca down here tho. My folks have had a place down here since '80 but I've only dove once. Visibility is a couple hundred feet and the scenery is tops.

I'm around the northside of the isle near Rum Point,
RA

ps
The 'kinis is plennyful and the :beer: is cold. Down here I can get "Red Stripe Light" and I really like it. Can't find RSL in the states, at least I haven't found it anywhere. :very sad

RedAllison

Thanks men! I'm not sure if anyother Aboats are qualified. I would assume so since there's so many Aboats in middle and east TN. Heck I don't even know where the state tourney is nextyear (FLW Fed). This years was at KY Lake (Paris). They usually move it across the state each year. But with the drought in east TN I wonder if they'll have to move it back too middle or west TN again?

:beer:
RA

FULLERED

Next Year Is At Pickwick. Mine Was The Only "racing Boat" At Paris This Year , White With Black Tips 2002

RedAllison

lmao Andy, "shooooooooow me the wire cages and gimme the GPS coordinates"!!! :LMAO::LMAO:

Hmmmm "Stater" at Pickwick huh? Well aint DAT da cats ace. I got 2 condos I can use there so I reckon I'll have the whole club team wif me. :beer:

DIS gonna be FUUUUUUUUUUUN, :cool
RA