rally shirts and sizes

XS2NV

Top Gun
Put us down for 1-xl and 2-2xl,wont be down till thurs the 25th but well be there

Freebird

Put me down for 3 - XL. If you're not locked in to a supplier, shoot me a PM. I know an outfit that does excellent work, great prices, and a quick turnaround time. Did a bunch of shirts for my little boating forum and some custom shirts for my big boat.

Jon

Supporting Member
Yeah I like to eat too so I need a 3XL and a XL for my ship mate
Hmmm... by that logic I need to get 2-3 sizes larger to plan for the future. I know I've only gotten bigger over my lifetime, so lets learn something from history.

Allyfishing

Hey guys, I'm seeing owners here requesting shirts that I have not seen on the sign up list for the Factory day/Banquet on Thursday?? If you are attending please sign up on that post please so we can get an accurate count for food. AND, we would like to see you all throughout the week as well so please indicate if and when so we can include you in on other activities!! Thanks!

skewby

i will order shirts wed or thurs, so if anyone knows someone coming thats not on the board to order place a size order for them

Allyfishing

Skewby, I will add the Allison's sizes and count later today......it's in an email on a work computer.