ranger 518 w/200 optimax

dspencer

BOAT IS SOLD. BOAT IS SOLD.

I have a 99 Ranger single axle and console boat for sale. It's in good condition but has been stored outside the last 4 years w/cover. It has no fading on the fiberglass that I can tell but the wood grained dash and front consoles show some. This is an excellent deal I think. My wife is making me sell it since I have an Allison.

It has two x65's, two trophy props 25 plus and 24. It had the transom replaced by Ranger a few years ago and was told its as strong or stroner than new. It has some minor gel coat cracking, nothing that I worried about but is not perfect. It does need new batteries and I will supply those when its sold. The trailer has brakes and detachable tongue. Minn Kota 74lb hand control.

The motor has never given me a problem, but it has had the lower unit replaced with a newer torquemaster, with low water pickups. No issues at all with the new one in the last two years, no metal or water in the oil.

The motor has some scratches, nothing major. This has been a good fishing boat. I won a Champion using this boat. My wife said I have to sell it since I got the Allison. My daughter would rather sell the Allison but she has no vote.......yet.

Last edited:

needaally

Probationary User
NICE BOAT

Would like to know how much you are asking for the boat/motor/trailer. Also wondering if you would sell just the boat and trailer.

dspencer

Asking 15.5 thousand for the rig. I would like to sell the whole boat with motor.