RAT-L-TRAP at Goose Pond

msharp

Just wondering if the dude with the slick 2002 that was at the Rat-l-trap tournament at Gunthersville lake this past Saturday is on the board ?

msharp

Dave ol buddy ... You should've been there ! It was 20 degrees to start ! And then it started to snow !!!! MAN got to love it !!!! Big turnout . Almost 190 boats in it !
The 02 that i seen there is a SHARP boat ! Was kinda hoping the owner would be on here . It is a Alabama boat.

Dave Hensley

No, I was just fine at home in front of the wood stove. Been going up to Chilhowee for 2-3 hours at a time. Current is ripping and water is a little chalky. Been getting lots of bites. No big fish but fun.

bc's xtb21

I fish around Goose Pond a good bit and you see quite a few Allys on Gville. There was a dealer in Scottsboro for years. Saw a sharp red/charcoal 2002 sitting by the road for sale up there a fewmonths ago, had an omc

msharp

Ive seen a few there . I go to Gville every chance i get . A very good lake to fish. The 2002 i seen was white with black like mine. 15 mid and alien cowl with ? marks on the cowl. Seen a XTB 21 there fishing Saturday also. Was that you ?