Red Xb02

Swamp boy

Lookin for a solid red XB2002. One thats solid red on the outside and red inside. May consider ones that are close. Thanks!

FlatOutAlly

Lookin for a solid red XB2002. One thats solid red on the outside and red inside. May consider ones that are close. Thanks!

Call Pinkie. He's looking for something else he doesn't quite understand, so his mystery could be your windfall. Seriously, this could be a win, win.

Joke above...

Good luck, Swamp boy, there Allisons to be had now, and red is popular color.

Swamp boy

Bull thanks but Keth is sold pendin. I was tryin my best to get it but guess he had other guys in line ahead of me.:sad

J

John Richied

Call Pinkie. He's looking for something else he doesn't quite understand, so his mystery could be your windfall. Seriously, this could be a win, win.

Joke above...
Clifton I have no idea how you found out

jaybird

They had one on bass boat central, and the same boat was on Louisiana sportsman under bass boats, very clean boat check it out.

ziemer

There was one not too long ago listed on Boattrader somewhere in Texas. It was complete turn-key and looked really nice. Can't find it now, but maybe it'll pop back up. :at the bar

hoxie

I have a 1995 xb2002 red with grey wing tips for sale with trailer for 7500.00 call 9126571414. hoxie