Saw this on Fastbass, had to share

GotMyAlly

I was gonna call and ask him if he'd consider a trade, but I'm afraid he'd require me to put up a little boot to go with my trade........

whipper

Now thats a salesman!! definitely going after a certain clientele.
:big grin Yep. Pretty good deal though if the motor runs and the boat has no leaks. Shes a real honey hauler. Im not so sure about people though.:laughing

Prime example of {what ever floats your boat} Be great for a bashing around. Probably very heavy layup

RedAllison

"...float up to the beach in this bad my mom and the hoes will flock. happens every year! give me a ride they asked, I'll take my bikini top off they said. but it doesn't end there..." :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

MAN we been doin it wrong all these years! :laughing

xb03

Reading his post almost had me talked into buy this boat lmao. If only it had a merc!

Meyers

Anybody want to go halves on it...we can pimp it for the Rally! HAHA

allimax

You guys made my side hurt from this one.:LMAO: Shame of it is, it looks just like my boss'a boat he's spent soooo much company time dic*ing with only to drive it 3 hours to the lake and not have the POS rev off idle. I told him when I first saw that "EVI" lower unit after he pulled it he should save his money for a motor. Ya just can't run a motor in salt water, not flush and fog it, sit it in the back yard for 20 years and expect it to not be a POS inside. Dah!