Scent killer recipe

pickwickangler

Here is scent killer's recipe. Alot cheaper than buying it. Somehow the secret recipe got out.

Things you will need:

1 used/clean plastic milk jug

1 large mixing bowl

16 oz. (2 cups) Peroxide (3%)

16 oz. (2 cups) Distilled Water

1/4 cup baking soda

1 oz. unscented shampoo (hunter’s shampoo)

1 sprayer bottle

Mix the peroxide, distilled water, baking soda and shampoo in a large bowl until the baking soda dissolves and pour into jug (do not shake the jug).

Ensure the cap on the jug is loose to ensure zero pressure build! Let this mixture settle for several days. You can double up or triple the recipe to fill a 4 litre milk jug. Pour the solution into a sprayer and use as required.

RedAllison

Shower yo self with that "MS soap" and then go out and smoke while inda tree??? :cuss

:big grin
RA

pickwickangler

Shower yo self with that "MS soap" and then go out and smoke while inda tree???
You gonna hunt this year or do upholstery work (cover the couch)??
I am a scent free freak. Change my clothes in the woods and waller around inda leaves and against trees like a elk before I enter my hunting area. I have killed ALOT o deer that come from dead down wind. I love the ol scent killer and now I got their formula :big buck

GotMyAlly

I've seen enough deer walk right out in the rode in front of a truck and stop and stare. You can't tell me they are smart enough to run when they smell a man if they won't get out of the way of a pickup truck layin' on the horn. :smile