SDBA's Lake Bryan Nationals!

Rocket

SDBA heads off to it's last race this season in Bryan TX for the "Lake Bryan Nationals" Aug.26th & 27th! For more info please visit www.sdbaracing.com

This race along with footage of the Ft. Worth race will air on Fox Sports Oct.22nd @ 8:00am!!!

This race also will have the 1000' timing lights up in support of the SITC race in Malvern AR.

Rocket

Congatulations to the FlyingButcher on his 2nd place win!!!!!! :D

Way to go Bill!!! That's great for only your second race with SDBA!!!! I Can't wait to watch you WIN next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looked like it was going to be Donnie Lott and Bill Mason there in the little while in the Finals,,, But Donnie couldn't get around that last Jet boat,,,, :evil: But bill got around his,,, So it was Bill to the Finals against a very tuff Jet boat (High points Runner up)....

We had 5 Allisons on the rope at Bryan!!!!!!!!!!

Denise Hodges =RR
Bill Mason =RR (2nd place)
Donnie Lott =RR ( 3rd place)
Jeff Gullett =RR
Mike Schovanec=M/E (we won one round, I red lite on the second round :x )

FLYING BUTCHER

Drags

Hey Rocket good thing you didn't stay. We didn't get home until after midnight because of the TV filming and we were the first ones on! Thank you, Jim, and Miss Debbie once again for all your help and kindness at this race. I couldn't have run at all with out it. You guys are the best. Oh, yea congrads on your 3rd overall for the year in your time class. Good luck at "Smokin in the Cove". Later ole friend

Rocket

Re: Drags

FLYING BUTCHER said:
Hey Rocket good thing you didn't stay. We didn't get home until after midnight because of the TV filming and we were the first ones on! Thank you, Jim, and Miss Debbie once again for all your help and kindness at this race. I couldn't have run at all with out it. You guys are the best. Oh, yea congrads on your 3rd overall for the year in your time class. Good luck at "Smokin in the Cove". Later ole friend
Oh CRAP! :? That wouldnt have been good! Debbie and I were wore out,,, and have to work today,,, so we headed out!!!

I forgot about the TV deal!!! WAY to go! That is fantastic!!!! Did you wear your best dud's?????
You're Famous now,,,,,,,,,,,,,WELCOME TO TEXAS!!!!!!!!!! :D

Bill,, Glad we could help out! That's what friends (Family) do for each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fl Boy in ILL

Rocket

I see you are running LOW 10's, what was your 1000' times? We had a 1000' marker set up this weekend in Livermore Ky for our final KDBA race. Running 8.0s and 7.9's. I won the High Points in KDBA in M/E

Rick

Rocket

Re: Rocket

Fl Boy in ILL said:
I see you are running LOW 10's, what was your 1000' times? We had a 1000' marker set up this weekend in Livermore Ky for our final KDBA race. Running 8.0s and 7.9's. I won the High Points in KDBA in M/E

Rick
About the Same times for us Rick!!! :D

I hope it's you and me in the Finals on Sunday @ the cove!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Congrat's on the "High Points" dude!!!!!!!!! WE finished 3rd in the points for SDBA M/E (I think)! 8) We did our best, but,,,, I sure wanted one of those HP Jackets!! :(

Fl Boy in ILL

Thanks, our final race for SLDBA is Sept 9and 10 in New Athens, IL. There are 4 of us less than 100 points apart with 3 of us outboards and another outboard 200 points behind, I'm ahead by 8 points!!! Man its insane close going to the last race. It'll take a WIN to get the high points it looks like. See in late Sept.

Rick

J

John Richied

Congratulations to all… ESPECIALLY BILL. YAHOO!!!!

You should have heard Bill on the phone before this weekend. “I don’t think my boats running all that fast, it feels stuck down”… LOL :wink:
It sounds to me like the only thing “stuck down” was the throttle. Nice job guys!

PS I marked the calendar to watch you on TV... Fox Sports Oct.22nd @ 8:00am!!! YEAH BABY YEAH!

Casey G

i'm not sure how he placed but on saturday it looked to have a few setup issues. the boat would never take a set.

Rocket

Re: Rocket

Fl Boy in ILL said:
Was wondering how Travis Tuttle ran in the Q/Master

Rick
Oh Rick,, you know that the Tuttles will have something KILLER to offer the 7 second class!!!! :wink:

We are counting down the days until we can "Aim it at the Mountain"!!!!!!!!!.................... 8)