Skewby's Poker Run Watts Bar

harrells

Poker run is Saturday august 29th. Michelle and I will be staying at euchee. Arriving Friday evening and leaving sometime sunday. Who's in?

Freebird

I'm in! It'll give me a good way to pay Skewby for those 3, 60th Anniversary T's if I don't catch up with him before then! :)

skewby

i hope all you plus some can make it. its always a good time good food and music at the end of the night. and its for a great cause, helping out youth athletics in the community. randy we will cross paths on the river when the rain quits and ball gives me a lil free time ...lol making a run for sod at 6am then a fun filled day of playing in the mud when i get back with it.

skewby

good deal keep coming! the more the merrier, maybe i won't have to run a sponsor boat this year. the toon is fun but it takes forever to make the run

THutch

I may be able to bring some folks up from Chattanooga. What time are you firing the motors in the morning and what time are you showing hands in the evening? We will need to get one person back to Chattanooga that evening so I hate to have to duck out too early.

THutch

I missed the schedule. Anybody know? I want to go but need to work out details with one of my deck hands social calendar.

skewby

its aug. 29th shot gun start at any of the marinas, you can run at your own pace and order, last card has to be drawn by 530 at candy creek marina. free food at candy creek from 12 till 5. stops by boat will be spring city boat dock, eden camp ground, euchee marina, blue springs marina, arrowhead marina, lakeside marina and candy creek. its a $50 dollar by in that gets you food for 2 at candy creek 1 t-shirt and entry for 2 for the party and band at candy creek. the band and party lasts till around midnight. their will be a half and half drawing with other drawings and several giveaways. all proceeds go to local youth athletics. anybody here want to come will be appreciated and should meet up with robo, joe ,scott, mike,eddie, rodger, spencer and a few others that will be staying at euchee that week end. you will be able to register at the dock bar at euchee that morning. you can pay cash or a check made out to jolly holler hunting club (a club i'm in that i use for my charity work) if any questions call me at 865-466-9278 if i don't answer leave message i'll get back with you probably late evening after ball is over.

rmills280

where's this candy creek? guess that smart phone can't distinquish between caney and a candy cane:D