SOLD 1998 Allison XR2001 Drag $1

Jon

Supporting Member
I'm tired of this thing sitting in my garage. I'm open to reasonable offers.

Clean Allison XR2001. All original gelcoat. Pad was set up by Glenn Reynolds. On the interior, a second seat mount was glassed into the boat in 2002. Boat comes with 2 seats. 8" Allison jackplate, with lower jackplate cover. Wiring is all new in the boat. This boat is nice.

Tandem trailer, stainless fenders, and tires with less than 1k miles, and matching spare.

As many can vouch, this boat ran on a smooth river for the past couple of years, and never went more than 5 miles from home
:).

Boat has been kept in a climate controlled garage for years, and has been babied. It's time to go to a new home, and ready for someone to make a few passes in it.

I have some extras such as an 8G and 35G fuel cell, wing plates, etc. You get everything I have in the way of extras.

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1124.jpgIMG_1128.jpgIMG_1127.jpgIMG_1138.jpgIMG_1139.jpgIMG_1141.jpgIMG_1142.jpg

Last edited:

Jon

Supporting Member
And before anyone asks, no, I'm not going anywhere. I'm pursuing a project that hopefully we'll all benefit from - and someone else should be running this boat while I'm cooped up working :)

gmorgan

Jon, I posted two threads above asking what your plans are, and then I find the explanation here. Good luck, man, in the new endeavor.

Jon

Supporting Member
Updated. Get it with a sweet 200XS motor and string it out at 108 all day on a gallon of gas :)

Scott Gilmore

If the boat's still available, do you have a price on just the boat & trailer with the wing plates & the 8gal fuel cell ? Thanks ! Scott

Jon

Supporting Member
Hey Scott, the boat is still available. I've got the wing plates listed for $275 and the tank for $100. I would actually let the boat go for $13500 firm with the plates and tank.

Scott Gilmore

Thanks, I know someone interested I'll pass the info along. I've owned 2 of them myself and really love them ....Scott

Jon

Supporting Member
Make me a reasonable offer. This boat sitting is a waste.

Jon

Supporting Member
I think if this thing doesn't sell soon I'm going to have a fiberglass bonfire in the yard. I'll film it for you purists :)

Jon

Supporting Member
Deposit on boat. Sold pending funds. No bon fire... you guys got lucky.