Still waiting to make a name for myself in WA

Ocktane

Fished my second tournament in WA this past weekend in the XTB. Yet again I came back empty handed... But get this, 27 boats on the lake, 54 anglers flippin in what is called one of the "premier" largemouth lakes in Western Washington. 8 hours on the water and no one, NO ONE, weighed in a single bass. I REEEAAALLY need to move south... One of these days I'll make a name for myself and out fish the skeeter/ranger/triton fleet up here!

zatchmo

Fished my second tournament in WA this past weekend in the XTB. Yet again I came back empty handed... But get this, 27 boats on the lake, 54 anglers flippin in what is called one of the "premier" largemouth lakes in Western Washington. 8 hours on the water and no one, NO ONE, weighed in a single bass. I REEEAAALLY need to move south... One of these days I'll make a name for myself and out fish the skeeter/ranger/triton fleet up here!
It sounds like you had the best day out of all of them. I guarantee none of them had the amount of fun you did going to/from the ramp. :beer:

GotMyAlly

I zero'd sunday on Pickwick, so it can even happen in the south. LOL......unless you count the two 8-lbers with whiskers, and the monster crappie that sucked down a Ledgebuster.