Stormr strykr

Loren King

Hey guys new here, just wondering if anyone has tried any of the Stormr gear. My partner just got the strykr suit and it feels great! But my only questions being... 1) do they hold up in the rain well? 2) how are they in the cold below 30 degrees? 3) buoyancy!? Will they really float you?

The only reason I ask is you can read all you want on their website but I'd like to hear from someone who has used it!

Allyfishing

go online and search for greg hackney and stormr raingear. he swears by it as the very best raingear/foul weather/sub zero outerwear he has ever worn. He raved about it at the 2013 grand lake classic when it was frigid temps and again at the 2015 classic at hartwell when it was 7* the first morning. Had i not already bought the Cabelas guidewear expensive stuff I would have bit the bullet on that stuff and bought it in a heartbeat.

Allyfishing

I just purchased the New Typhoon Jacket and bibs. Got them on line at one of the amazon venders for a fantastic price. I'll tell ya what, the jacket is freakn awesome and it is really warm. love it!!