tackle system

FLYING BUTCHER

I just purchased a tackle system brand new and am not going to use it. It comes with about 6 rails that have clips on them, The rails attach to the compartment lids or inside the compartments. Then you can clip the bags of plastics, spinnerbaits etc onto the clips. Holds a ton of bags, 2-3 per clip. I paid a litle over $50 will sell for $40

FLYING BUTCHER

pictures

I am not going to be at the shop for a few days but will try to get you some pictures. There are about 6 rails athat are about 4 feet long (you can cut to any length) they attach to lids, inside of compartments etc with screws or a special velcro type pad. The rails are then tied to this special pad with small nylon ties. The rails have 6 clips that will hold several bags on each clip. You can just keep all your plastics in the bag and flip through them as you need to. You can also just clip your spinnerbaits onto the clips. I'll try to get a couple pictures asap. Thanks

J

John Richied

Oh yeah, I see how it works Butch… :lol:

You get on TV in a drag race and now you’re giving up fishing! LOL

Keep the fishing gear, you ain’t getting any younger Bill and you can use it in your slack time. :mrgreen:

FLYING BUTCHER

fishing

I've been doing a lot of fishin (not very much catchin) Badbait should buy this I hear fishin is his life!! 88 today I hear you guys are getting a LITTLE rain out there. I sure miss it NOT

badbait

Butch,

How you going to take a picture for the man. I know you aint got no camera. Maybe you could just draw him a picture, take it down to the mailbox and send it to the man.

J

John Richied

badbait said:
Butch,

How you going to take a picture for the man. I know you aint got no camera. Maybe you could just draw him a picture, take it down to the mailbox and send it to the man.
Now that’s funny Bill … LOL

Butch, if you draw a picture sends it to me in the mail and I’ll scan it and post it for ya… hehehe ;)

FLYING BUTCHER

Badbait

you ole dog, how ya doin? I tried to appoligize many many times to Froggy for you but guess it was to late-he had spend to much time with you!! You never told me this retirement thing was so good!! Now I have to rering my fishin 280 got so many hours on her. Hope everything is going great with you, take care

Larry33kc

Sounds great, let me know when you get PICS I am very interested, Larry

FLYING BUTCHER

pictures

Just sent to you again. Let me know if you would like to see additional ones. Thx