tandem trailer xbo3

Buckmaster

I have a mint single wheel trailer for xb2003 chrome fenders ratchet straps all new wheels and tires Spare included :punch:gone fishingled lights not a drop of rust paint perfect black red pin ......I will sell or trade for same trailer but tandem long trips to tx la Fl need tandem(251)583-5012

H

hemi2005

Did you sell this? Would you be interested in a 2000 EZ Loader with tandem axles, ss fenders, custom wheels, and surge brakes with electric override, and adjustable bunks?

H

hemi2005

I can't seem to figure out how to get a pic on here. If you go to the Scream And Fly website, I have a Glastron Carlson for sale on the first page of hulls up to 20'. I use the same screen name (hemi2005). The trailer is in the picture.

Buckmaster

Give me a call when you get a chance I have a couple questions (251)583-5012 thanks buck

H

hemi2005

Sorry that this didn't work out Buck. All the best with your search.

Buckmaster

Np man hope you sell your boat and trailer the best of luck to ya..buck

FlatOutAlly

I have a mint single wheel trailer for xb2003 chrome fenders ratchet straps all new wheels and tires Spare included :punch:gone fishingled lights not a drop of rust paint perfect black red pin ......I will sell or trade for same trailer but tandem long trips to tx la Fl need tandem(251)583-5012
What brand and year is the trailer? Seen any salt water?

Buckmaster

Don't no how but I bought this boat from smoke 2003 it's on the for sale forum you can see it there never saw saltwater b4 looks like it just rolled off assembly line