Testing the waters on selling SS

rockyirvin

I have a 2000 SS excel with 1999 225 supermax I am considering selling. Nice boat. but before I can list it on the this forum I have to send or receive 5 messages. Help me out please. Is there a good market out there for a clean SS excel?

RiverRat71

I have a 2000 SS excel with 1999 225 supermax I am considering selling. Nice boat. but before I can list it on the this forum I have to send or receive 5 messages. Help me out please. Is there a good market out there for a clean SS excel?
Yeh, where were you 3 months ago? LOL Just bought a Grandsport in October. No Allison boats are hard to sell but usually hard to find.

THutch

Hey RockyIrvin - where are you located? I feel location has a lot to do with selling these boats. I know you can ship them but I personally like to set my butt in a boat before I part with cash.

rockyirvin

I am located in north east Texas about 2 hours east of Dallas. Small town called Mount Vernon, Texas.IMG_1331.JPG

rockyirvin

How many hrs on the promax ? What's it turn with the prop you run ? How fast ? Is it side steer or center steer ? How much would you take for the whole rig ?
I don't know how many hours are on the motor. It doesn't look as though it has ever been apart. I've had it 5 years this April and haven't run it more than 10-15 engine hours per year. It turns 6900-7000 max with the 30 on it at 95-97 mph. It is a center/side steer, the passenger front seat can be removed and the drivers seat will slide over to center position and the steering wheel is located toward center which allow for comfortable steering regardless of which position the drivers seat is located. I'll entertain a serious offer for the rig.