Thank You Rally ATTENDEES!!!!!!!!

Allyfishing

The greatest success of any rally is achieved through those that attend!!! Without all of you attending it doesn't matter what goes on during the week it would not be a success without the Allison family of owners!!!

I left there Sunday and it felt like I was leaving my blood relatives....the ones I really like not the other ones..(you know what I mean)!!!

More new faces and really beautiful boats and lots and lots of fun. Boy o boy did the gals ever let loose this time!!! hahahahahah!!! What a blast!!

the only thing I was not pleased about was having some of our owners being separated across the lake at the other lodging location. Little to no cell service/signal. Next year I will try to get Arrowhead Marine/Resort in the cove behind Terrace View for the second location. Its only around the corner by boat or car.

And I will organize (with the help of others of course) a bass tourny for one of the days. maybe a buddy style format bringing in one fish per boat (lunker) for a specific time period. We'll work it out. :gone fishing

Again, thanks to all who atttended!!!!!!!!!!!!

TB21

Thank you Craig and to all involved helping put on a great rally. Me and my wife had a great time with what little time we were there , the poker run and awards dinner was a blast. We left Saturday morning to spend a few days in Nashville and I regretted leaving the rally early the whole time. Its great to be back in an Allison , being a long time previous Ally owner I really missed the Allison family . I met some great people , saw some awesome boats and will be making lodging arrangements early next year to be able to hang with you all in the evenings. Oh and BTW that Ben Biller has a great looking boat...lol.
Cya, TB