Thanks to everyone.

Texas Dear

We want to thank Tony and all the sponsors for making the rally a success this year. We really enjoyed it. We would really like to thank everyone who made our daughter, her husband, and our grandchildren feel welcome at the Allison Rally. Thanks to Lundy for giving her and her husband a ride in his boat. They really liked it. They had a good time. We want to thank Jim for letting us use his deck boat to ride on after ours broke down. We also want to thank Lundy for letting us ride with him in his boat one day. We want to thank everyone especially Tom, Marty, and Tony for helping us find out what was wrong with our boat. We would also like to thank the new Allison owners for joing us at the rally this year and hope they will come back next year. We want to thank Tony for taking care of the rally and all the problems that we encountered at the rally. Thanks to everyone for making this rally a great one. See ya'll next year.

Leigh

I kept seeing y'all on the beach, and Ed made that killer pass on tuesday(I think it was tue) I had no idea that y'all had problems. I am so sorry, I would have cried with you. That's what I did when our first 2.5 280 died. I know I am a little differant than most women but I loved our old black my mom as much as I do the one we have now. Don't what I'll do when she goes, since there are none to go buy new(shame on Mercury). Already miss y'all, loved meeting the rest of the family in person. Those babies are precious. Love y'all.

wc911

Thnks to yall for doing the cooking on the beach and making sure that everyone got some groceries!!! Sorry for the third degree burns from the grill . The tools will be longer next year!!!!!!:big grin

Ali II

Thanks Ed and your better half for the drinks and cooking everyday! Now if I could only get a personalized coolie!